Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Onsite Account Manager to join our team at our customer on-site in the San Jose, California area. If you enjoy working in a dynamic, rapidly changing and fun work environment - come join our team!
In this role as an Onsite Account Manager you will provide an exceptional customer service experience by:
- Performing daily database maintenance
- Pulling reports
- Updating equipment status in database
- Monitors synchronization report and to ensure alignment.
- Maintaining all calibration documentation records
- Taking responsibility for the logistics management of our customers equipment needing third party services
- Interacting and providing daily support to our customer's team
- Developing presentations in Power Point
- Presenting Quarterly Reviews to our customer
- Performing Inventory Services as needed for backup support.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED - Onsite Account Manager:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar customer facing role preferably as an Onsite Account Manager in a technical service industry.
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and listening skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Power Point and EXCEL), Internet Research.
- Must feel comfortable presenting quarterly reviews to our customer.
- Ability to provide exceptional experiences to our customers by researching and providing accurate answers/solutions to their inquiries.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize workload.
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Ability to work independently.
And we would prefer:
- Previous work experience in the metrology, calibration or other technical service industry
- A strong candidate will have a technical aptitude
- Prior experience providing documentation review
- Experience working under a Quality program
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or veteran status.