Integrated Service Solutions, Inc., a member of the Trescal Group is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for an Accounting Clerk to join our team in Landsdale, PA.
* Use internally developed accounting database to perform daily tasks
* Interpret sales quotes and process field service time sheets
* Daily analysis and data entry of time and material costs
* Review daily time sheets for billing
* Reconcile employee credit card expenses
* Prepare scheduled payments
* Process ACH payments
* Update customer information in database
* Provide backup for billing entry and sales invoicing
* Follow established procedures
* Additional duties as assigned
*High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
*Minimum of 2 years office administrative experience
*Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and listening skills
*Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Outlook
*Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize workload and multi-task
*Excellent attention to detail
*Strong data entry skills
And we would prefer:
* Previous experience in a field related to accounting / accounts payable
* Basic knowledge of accounting workflows and software
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.