Cincinnati Precision Instruments, a Trescal company, is looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for an Accounts Payable & Receivable Clerk (Billing Coordinator) to join our team in our Cincinnati, Ohio location.
In this role you will:
* Verify accuracy of billed amounts and pricing
* Track vendor invoice status
* Post invoice updates to Accounts Payable database
* Maintain vendor communications regarding payment status, invoice accuracy, credit memos, etc.
* Communicate effectively with the Customer Service team in regards to updating requisitions and work orders
* Responsible for maintaining customer collections/aging
* Generate and process customer billing
* Compile customer reconciliations
* Record payment postings
* Generate customer reporting, as needed
* Prepare purchase requisitions, customer quotations and estimates, transportation and delivery documents, and other related letters or memos.
* Respond to customer inquiries, investigate and resolve issues, provide status to customers.
* Make price quotations by phone, then prepare your customer quotations with 24 hours to the request
An Accounts Payable & Receivable Clerk (Billing Coordinator) must possess:
* High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
* A minimum of 1 year of experience in Accounts Payable & Receivable and knowledge of Accounting Cycles.
* Strong mathematical skills
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and security relating to financial matters.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
* Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, Office 365, One Drive and QuickBooks.
And we would prefer:
* AS/BA/BS degree in related field
*Previous work experience in a technical service industry
*Experience in dealing with customer inquiries, resolving issues and providing status to customers
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. We have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or veteran status.