Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for a Administrative Technician to join our team in Chandler, Arizona. This is a hybrid position where you will travel up to 50-80% of the time providing Technical & Administrative Support to one of our Mobile Calibration Labs.
In this role you will:
* Manage the testing equipment for your customers by scheduling calibrations, signing in/out equipment for service, and verifying database updates.
* Travel to customer sites, process equipment, and prepare reports/certificates.
* Drive the assigned Mobile Calibration Lab to various customer on-sites covering but not limited to the Western Half of the United States. You will be required to obtain and maintain a CDL Class A driver's license.
* Coordinate with the Mobile On-site department to schedule on-site calibration services, with a continuous altering schedule.
* Perform calibrations on test & measurement equipment on-site and in a fixed calibration lab up to 30% of the time.
As a Mobile Administrator you must possess:
*High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
*Previous experience in a similar position involving Customer Service with administrative duties
*A minimum of 1 year of experience in the calibration of test & measurement equipment in at least one of the following disciplines:
- Physical (Torque, Pressure, Hand Tools)
- DC/Low Frequency (Meters, O-Scopes, Hand Held Instruments)
*Must be able to lift equipment weighing up to 50 lbs
*Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, Internet Research, etc.
*Travel is required in this position - over-night and out of state. (company vehicle)
*Strong Customer Service skills
*Good prioritization and organizational skills
*Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and listening
*Valid driver's license in the state of Arizona and good/clean driving record
*You will be required to meet the requirements and obtain a Commercial Learners Permit prior to your start date and a CDL Class A License
within 120 days of start date.
And we would prefer:
*Previous experience working in an inventory tracking system
*AS degree, Vocational Certification, or Military Training in a technical field
*Prior experience managing equipment or inventory in a technical industry
*Prior commercial driving experience
*Experience with ISO 17025 requirements.
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.