We are currently recruiting for a full-time, Analytical Field Services Specialist with experience in the pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology industry.
A background in GMP environments is required as is familiarity with ISO quality systems. Must have a demonstrated background and hands on experience in providing routine preventive and corrective maintenance as well as qualifications on a broad range of analytical instrumentation including LC/GC, Dissolution, Titrators, pH meters, Spectrophotometers.
All of our field service positions require daily travel to customer sites. Your schedules are provided electronically to you by our customer service team so you can leave directly from your home to the customer location.
- Provide qualification, validation, routine maintenance and repairs on a broad range of analytical equipment including Liquid and Gas Chromatography Systems (HPLC and GC)
- Hardware and software troubleshooting
- Ability to follow established quality procedures and customer requirements
- Deliver technical assistance to customers and internal support staff
- Comply with quality system objectives
- Demonstrated field service experience and knowledge of GMP regulations
- Calibration experience a plus
- Hands on analytical skills and troubleshooting experience
- Ability to plan and organize work flow allowing you to handle a variety of task in a fast-paced environment
- Very good organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word & Excel), Internet research, data entry, etc.
- Experience in interacting with customers in a courteous and professional manner and providing an excellent customer experience.
- Demonstrated experience working in an ISO quality system
Science or Chemistry Degree combined with a minimum of 5 years of related industry experience is preferred.
Must have and maintain:
- Reliable transportation with current vehicle registration & insurance. Mileage reimbursement for use of own vehicle.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Be able to pass a drug and background check
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, medical benefits, and career development opportunities.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or veteran status.