Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Standards Coordinator in Milwaukee Wisconsin. The Standards Coordinator is responsible for managing all active and consumable Calibration Standards (test & measurement equipment) in our Milwaukee Calibration Lab to ensure that they are in working order and calibrated on schedule ensuring compliance with the ISO 17025 standard. We are willing to train someone who is proactive, persistent, and organized to manage this process.
In this role you will:
- Manage over 3000 active standards for the Milwaukee field service team and calibration lab, to include receiving and processing of equipment and completed work
- Coordinate and ensure that over 600 contracted or consumable standards are efficiently processed for outside vendor service or replenished in time for use
- Ensure vendor work is completed in a timely fashion and reviewing certificates for compliance to the ISO17025 standard, also verifying the certified ranges do not differ from previous work or do not otherwise affect our Scope of Accreditation
- Coordinate technicians to be scheduled inhouse for certification of standards as necessary
- Anticipate standards due at end of month and coordinate their return from field service for certification
- Enlist the help of QA if a standard is found OOT and an investigation into a recall is necessary
- Maintain historical files
- Coordinate service when maintenance or repair is needed
- Maintain quarantine and OOS standards
- Review and authorize certificates for work completed in house
- Maintain monthly records of those standards coming due and those that have or haven't been turned in
- Research and submit for approval any replacement for critical standards which may have suffered fatal errors
- Understand and identify gaps in usage and quantity of critical standards
- Analyze usage and OOT data for the most efficient use of our resources in maintaining high-quality, high-functioning standards
- Coordinate the loaning or borrowing and return of standards to and from other Trescal locations
- Perform basic receiving inspection of equipment and any necessary updates to the historical record which reflect equipment status, location, or condition
- Provide support in maintaining manuals, prints, procedures, and purchasing information as needed
- Aide, advise, and or assist in duties delegated by the Lab Manager to ensure operational continuity
As a Standards Coordinator you must possess:
*High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
*Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
*Strong Customer Service skills
*Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
*Must be a self starter with strong planning and follow up skills; you must be able to think ahead 30, 60, 90 days
*You will need a take charge, persistent attitude so you can stay on top of people and tasks to ensure that they are completed in a timely manner
*Good attention to detail
*Proficiency in Microsoft Office - including Excel, Word, Outlook
*Ability to understand and navigate web based portals used by vendors
And we would prefer:
*Previous work experience in the metrology service industry is a plus!
Physical / Demands:
- Lifting up of up to 50 pounds.
- Office and laboratory working environment.
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or veteran status.