Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization at many of our sites across the U.S. We offer competitive pay and a great benefits package to all full time employees. We are a company who believes in promotion from within where possible therefore many advancement opportunities exist! We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, dynamic engagement. Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY now!
Premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
We have a great opportunity for a Calibration Technician to join our team in the Sparks (Baltimore), Maryland location. The successful candidate will perform calibrations and repair on low to mid level test and measurement instrumentation focused on General Purpose Electronic Test Equipment. However, you will also get the opportunity to work on Torque, Force, Pressure, and RF calibrations.
Calibration Technician in Baltimore, MD - candidate must be self-motivated and assist in general laboratory duties as assigned.
* Ensure customer satisfaction and timely turn-around on all equipment and service
* Perform calibrations, troubleshoot, and repair equipment used in conjunction with the repair and calibration of RF, Force, Pressure, and Torque devices.
* Create and verify calibration data sheets for technical content and accuracy based upon instrument specifications and approved calibration procedures
* Military experience (ie PMEL or TMDE) or a technical associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
* Minimum of 4 years of commercial or military laboratory experience
* General Purpose Electronic Calibration experience
* Strong knowledge of metrology practices and theories, analog and digital circuit analysis
* Strong MS Excel
* Skilled in communication with customers and peers, including the ability to mentor and train
* Able to lift 50 lbs
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.