Calibration Technician - Charlotte, NC
Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization at many of our sites across the U.S. We offer competitive pay and a great benefits package to all full time employees. We are a company who believes in promotion from within where possible therefore many advancement opportunities exist! We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, dynamic engagement. Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY now at Jobs.Trescal.US!
Premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
We have a great opportunity for a Calibration Technician - Charlotte NC to join our team in the Charlotte, North Carolina location. The ideal candidate will have experience calibrating dimensional, electronics DC/LF, pressure and force test equipment.
Technicians will perform routine calibrations of low to mid level instruments in the calibration laboratory and where necessary, at customer’s locations (on-site). Travel required!
* Ensure customer satisfaction and timely turn-around on all equipment and service,
* Perform calibration of low level test and measurement equipment for this role the parameters of dimensional, electronics DC/LF, Torque, Pressure, and Force.
* High School graduate
* Minimum of one year technical training or military experience in a technical discipline preferred
knowledge/Skills/Abilities (ksa) Required:
* Good knowledge of mathematics with some science,
* Proficient in Windows-based products, i.e., Excel and Word,
* Some experience in calibrating of test and measurement equipment used in conjunction,
* Skilled in communication with customers and peers,
* Able to lift 50 lbs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time