Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for a Calibration Technician to join our team in the Irving, Texas location (Dallas area).
In this role you will:
- Perform calibrations on medium to high level test and measurement instrumentation in the calibration laboratory, and where necessary, at customer’s locations (on-site)
- Use your troubleshooting, repair, and calibration knowledge to work on unique equipment
- Be responsible for customer satisfaction on all equipment and services
- Create and verify calibration data sheets for technical content and accuracy based upon specifications and approved procedures
As a Calibration Technician you must possess:
- Military (PMEL OR TMDE OR Electronics) training & experience OR AS degree in instrumentation OR equivalent training & experience
- Minimum of 2 years of commercial or military calibration laboratory experience
- Experienced in physical dimensional and/or mechanical calibration of test and measurement equipment such as: CMM, gage blocks, calipers, micrometers, thread plugs and rings
- Working knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025 and/or ANSI/NCSL Z540 requirements
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Research, ERP systems
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal.
- Experience in interacting with customers in a courteous and professional manner - providing them with exceptional customer service
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize workload.
- Some overnight travel required.
And we would prefer:
- CCT (Certified Calibration Technician) is a plus!
- Experience using Calibration Software such as LabView, SureCal, Met/Cal, etc.
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status