Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for a Calibration Technician to join our team in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
In this position you will perform calibrations in our Calibration lab and also travel locally to customer locations performing calibrations on-site at their facility. Very limited overnight travel required.
In this role you will:
* Perform calibrations on medium up to high level test and measurement instrumentation.
* Calibrations will be performed in our calibration laboratory and as needed at various local customer facilities.
* Use your troubleshooting, repair, and calibration knowledge to work on unique equipment
* Be responsible for customer satisfaction on all equipment and services
* Create and verify calibration data sheets for technical content and accuracy based upon specifications and approved procedures
As a Calibration Technician you must possess:
* Military (PMEL OR TMDE OR Electronics) training and/or an AS Degree in a technical field such as electronics OR equivalent education, training & experience.
* Minimum of 2 years experience calibrating equipment in a commercial and/or military calibration laboratory.
* Experienced in calibrating several disciplines of test and measurement equipment such as electronics and physical dimensional.
* Strong communication skills including written, verbal and listening skills.
* Proficient computers skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word & Excel), Internet Research and Database management.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize your workload.
And we would prefer:
*Working knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025 and ANSI / NCSL Z-540-1 and ISO 9000
*Experience using calibration software such as Indy Soft, LabView, Sure-cal, Met/Cal, Indy Soft, etc.
*Prior experience calibrating load cells.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.