Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for a well rounded and highly motivated Calibration Technician to join our team. This is a traveling position based out of the Elizabeth City, North Carolina area. Travel is typically in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
In this role you will:
* Perform calibrations on medium to high level test and measurement instrumentation
* Calibrations will be performed on-site at customer locations in one of our Mobile Calibration laboratories and as needed, in a fixed site calibration lab.
* Travel to service our customers in the Midwest and Southeast. Travel might be by air or ground transportation depending on the customer location.
* Use your troubleshooting, repair, and calibration knowledge to work on unique equipment
* Be responsible for customer satisfaction on all equipment and services
* Create and verify calibration data sheets for technical content and accuracy based upon specifications and approved procedures
As a Calibration Technician you must possess:
*Military (PMEL OR TMDE) training OR a technical associates degree OR equivalent work experience.
*Minimum of two years of experience calibrating test & measurement equipment in a commercial or military calibration laboratory.
*Experienced in calibrating several disciplines of test and measurement equipment including but not limited to:
- Physical Dimensional
- DC/Low frequency
- RF Microwave.
*Working knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025 requirements.
*DOT Physical with Medical Card required prior to starting work.
And we would prefer:
*Knowledge of ANSI / NCSL Z-540 and ISO 9000
*Experience using Calibration software such as: LabView, SureCal, Met/Cal, etc.
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or veteran status.