Calibration Technician - Level 2
Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization at many of our sites across the U.S. We offer competitive pay and a great benefits package to all full time employees. We are a company who believes in promotion from within where possible therefore many advancement opportunities exist! We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, dynamic engagement. Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY now!
Premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
We have a great opportunity for a Calibration Technician level 2 to join our team in the Dallas, Texas location. The successful candidate will build and maintain strong customer/vendor relationships by working to give them the best possible service.
This caliber technician is required to perform calibrations on medium to high level test and measurement instrumentation and assist in general laboratory duties as assigned. This person should be able to troubleshoot and repair simple malfunctions. The technician must be self-motivated and rarely requires guidance from other personnel in the measurements it is proficient. Collateral duties may be assigned as a permanent part of the position description depending on individual’s abilities.
* Ensure customer satisfaction and timely turn-around on all equipment and service,
* Perform calibration of medium to high level test and measurement equipment with little supervision,
* Coordinate and lead teams for field calibration and maintenance,
* Perform other laboratory support functions as required in an efficient and orderly manner,
* Military (PMEL) experience or two years of a technical associates degree
* Minimum of 4 years of commercial or military laboratory experience
knowledge/Skills/Abilities (ksa) Required:
* Basic knowledge of metrology practices and theories, analog and digital circuit analysis,
* Experienced in calibrating several disciplines of test and measurement equipment used in conjunction with the repair and calibration of electronic, mechanical, acoustical, chemical, thermal and/or dimensional devices,
* Possess basic troubleshooting and repair capabilities, and the ability to work on unique equipment with product information,
* Proficient in Windows-based and laboratory automation software,
* Ability to evaluate appropriate standards and scope of accreditation to determine if these tools are acceptable for calibrating M&TE,
* Working knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1 requirements,
* Skilled in communication with customers and peers, including the ability to mentor and train.
* Sitting for long periods of time
* Able to lift 50 lbs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer