Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Physical Dimensional Calibration Technician to join our team in the Irving, Texas location.
In this role you will:
* Perform calibrations on high level and unique test and measurement instrumentation in the calibration laboratory, and where necessary, at customer’s locations (on-site). Limited over-night travel.
* Use your troubleshooting, repair, and calibration knowledge to work on unique equipment
* Interact directly with customer to determine needs relating to traceability, adequacy of standards and test procedures utilized by Trescal, Inc., as well as, for items requiring repair or limited calibration
* Assist Quality Assurance in developing uncertainty budgets
* Manage work load distribution for the technicians within his/her sphere of influence when the Laboratory manager is not available
As a Calibration Technician you must possess:
*Military (PMEL OR TMDE OR Electronics) training & experience OR AS degree in electronics (EET OR CET) OR equivalent training & experience
*Minimum of 4 years of commercial or military calibration laboratory experience
*Experienced in calibrating Physical Dimensional test and measurement equipment
*Working knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025 and/or ANSI/NCSL Z540 requirements
*Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Research, ERP systems
*Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
*Experience in interacting with customers in a courteous and professional manner - providing them with exceptional customer service
*Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize workload.
And we would prefer:
*Knowledge of ISO 9000
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities and referral bonuses.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.