Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Calibration Technician to join our team in our Charlotte, NC location.
In this role you will:
* Perform calibrations on high level and unique test and measurement instrumentation in the calibration laboratory, and where necessary, at customer’s locations (on-site)
* Use your troubleshooting, repair, and calibration knowledge to work on unique equipment
* Interact directly with customer to determine needs relating to traceability, adequacy of standards and test procedures utilized by Trescal, Inc., as well as, for items requiring repair or limited calibration
* Assist Quality Assurance in developing uncertainty budgets
* Manage work load distribution for the technicians within his/her sphere of influence when the Laboratory manager is not available
As a Calibration Technician you must possess:
*Military training or experience (PMEL OR TMDE OR Electronics) ' OR an Associates Degree in Electronics (or related technical field); OR equivalent work experience & training.
*Minimum of 6 years of commercial or military laboratory experience
*Experienced in calibrating several disciplines of test and measurement equipment such as Electronics, Physical Dimensional & RF Microwave.
*Working knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1 requirements
*Strong communication skills including written, verbal and listening skills.
*Proficient computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office(Word & Excel), Internet research, data entry, etc.
*Experience in interacting with customers in a courteous and professional manner and providing an excellent customer experience.
And we would prefer:
*Knowledge of ANSI / NCSL Z-540-1 and ISO 9000
*Experience using Calibration Lab Software such as LabView, SureCal, Met/Cal, etc.
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.