Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. a member of the Trescal Group is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. a member of the Trescal, Group you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. a Trescal Company, sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for a Field Service Technician who can provide Certification Services, to join our team in the Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York locations. If you are a Field Service Technician experienced in servicing BioSafety Cabinets, Chemical and Laminar Fume Hoods we would love to hear from you. In this role you will:
* Demonstrate Certification Experience : BioSafety Cabinets, Chemical and Laminar Fume Hoods, Cleanrooms, Isolators.
* Display positive attitude and enthusiasm to provide excellent customer service.
* Organizational abilities with a high attention to detail.
* Skilled at juggling a variety of tasks under tight deadlines.
* Capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
* Proficiency in planning and organizing workflow.
* Field Service Experience.
* Great communication, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
* Knowledge of GMP regulations.
* Calibration experience a plus.
* Daily travel to customer sites.
As a Field Service Technician you must possess:
*Associates Degree or Technical Training with 5 years of demonstrated Calibration/Certification experience or a combination of both.
*Computer Skills; Microsoft Office-Excel and Word are mandatory. Ability to learn proprietary software programs with training by our IT Group.
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. a Trescal Company, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer:
*Salary commensurate with experience.
* Expense Reimbursement for job related travel.
* Equipment, tools, computer, and IPhone supplied.
* Earned Vacation and Personal Time (PTO).
* Company paid Holidays.
* Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Insurance
* 401(k) with company match.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.