Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for a Calibration Technician (Resident Professional) to join our team at our customer on-site in Melbourne, Florida.
In this role you will:
* Perform equipment recall for equipment past due and coming due
* Retrieve customer equipment, perform calibrations, and then return equipment to proper location
* Communicate current status of all activities to customer
* Maintain all calibration program related documentation and up-to-date records for all calibration activities
As a Calibration Technician (Resident Professional) you must possess:
* Military training in Calibration (PMEL or TMDE) or Electronics OR technical associates degree OR equivalent work experience
* Experienced in calibrating several disciplines of test and measurement equipment including but not limited to:
- Physical Dimensional
- DC/Low Frequency
- RF Microwave
* Working knowledge of ISO - 17025 requirements
* Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Research, ERP systems
* Excellent communication skills including verbal and written
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize workload
* Experienced in interacting with customers in a courteous and professional manner - providing them with exceptional customer service
And we would prefer:
* Prior experience with Calibration Software such as Met/Cal, SureCal and IndySoft.
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.