Cincinnati Precision Instruments a Trescal company is looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for a Calibration Technician to join our team based out of our Cincinnati location. In this position you will travel locally to perform calibrations on-site at customer facilities. Limited overnight travel required.
In this role you will:
* Perform calibrations on medium up to high level test and measurement instrumentation.
* Calibrations will be performed at various local customer facilities. and as needed in our calibration laboratory.
* Use your troubleshooting, repair, and calibration knowledge to work on unique equipment
* Be responsible for customer satisfaction on all equipment and services
* Create and verify calibration data sheets for technical content and accuracy based upon specifications and approved procedures
As a Calibration Technician you must possess:
* Military (PMEL OR TMDE OR Electronics) training and/or an AS Degree in a technical field such as electronics OR equivalent training & experience.
* Minimum of 2 years experience calibrating test & measurement equipment.
* Experienced in calibrating several disciplines of test and measurement equipment such as:
- Electronics - a plus
* Strong communication skills including written, verbal and listening skills.
* Proficient computers skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word & Excel), Internet Research and Database management.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize your workload.
And we would prefer:
*Working knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025 and ANSI / NCSL Z-540-1 and ISO 9000
*Experience using calibration software such as Indy Soft, LabView, Sure-cal, Met/Cal, Indy Soft, etc.
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan and career development opportunities.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or veteran status.