Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
This position services the Technical Operations departments. The Test Equipment Coordinator is responsible for managing RS Calibration Services, a Member of Group Trescal's measurement standards.
We have a great opportunity for an individual who is detail-orientated to join our team as a Test Equipment Coordinator in Pleasanton, California. The Test Equipment Coordinator's primary function is overall Database Management.
In this role you will:
- Primary function is overall database management.
- Respond to your internal/external customer inquiries and problems for proper resolution.
- Manage company metrology reference standards.
- Use internal software to retrieve customer information, equipment requirement information.
- Create and update assets and confirm specifications in the database.
- 1+ year experience in a Technical Support role
- Proficiency in using computers and Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Outlook
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
And we would prefer:
- Associates Degree in technical field or certificate in an electronics technology program.
- Previous work experience in a technical service industry such as calibration, metrology, testing, manufacturing, quality industry.
- Experience using a calibration laboratory management system, or technical database, preferred.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or veteran status.