Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for an Customer Service Representative to join our team in the Santa Clara, California location.
In this role will:
You will be the main point of contact for a key customer.
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate customer account in the database at all times, acting as the primary database administrator for all contract updates (adds, deletes, locations, custodians, equipment transfers, special instructions, customer notes, custom billings, etc.)
- Responsible for the logistics management of customer equipment
- Package and ship customer equipment
- Execute a strategy to meet the established account plan and help to increase revenues wherever possible
- Educate customer on Trescal Santa Clara policies and procedures and use of our database, providing account access and training to any and all users
- Generate equipment reports at the customer’s request
- Attend and participate in department meetings, voicing any issues that require management support and escalation
- Must be available to customers via phone/email during business hours, and be able to react to all requests, inquiries, concerns in a timely manner
As an Customer Service you must possess:
*High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
*Previous experience in a customer service role
*Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and Power Point
*Strong organizational skills allowing you to prioritize your workload
*Must be able to work independently without direct supervision
*Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
And we would prefer:
*Previous work experience in a technical service industry
*Prior experience packing and shipping equipment or materials
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.