On-Site Coordinator- Scheduler Dispatcher- CSR
Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement.
We have a great opportunity for an On-Site Coordinator- Scheduler- Customer Service Rep to join our team. This position will be based in our Alpharetta, GA lab.
In this role you will:
- Responsible for day to day scheduling and dispatching of our Field Service Technicians.
- Assist in creation of routes for our field service technicians
- Primary contact with customers via email, live chat, phone and face-to-face, if required, to ensure that we meet our daily objectives of customer satisfaction
- Take ownership of the process that includes making sure that calibration services are scheduled, site logistics are confirmed, handling customer inquiries about our services, and providing timely communications between our on-site crews and customers.
- Administrates document review for invoicing and job completion.
- Prepare purchase requisitions, customer quotations and estimates, transportation and delivery documents, and other related letters or memos.
- Respond to customer inquiries, investigate and resolve issues, provide status to customers.
- Make price quotations by phone, then prepare your customer quotations with 24 hours to the request
- Responsible for daily, monthly preparation and applicable delivery of customer invoices
- Use internal software to retrieve customer information, equipment status information, status of purchase orders (internal and external), and make changes on purchase orders. Ensure that correct status codes are used.
As an On-Site Coordinator/ Customer Service Rep you must possess:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience in a customer service/relations role.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Microsoft Office product experience including writing and sending emails, maintaining Excel spreadsheets, creating PDF's, organizing email in box.
- High sense of urgency.
- Strong attention to detail and be able to adhere to established procedures.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
And we would prefer:
- Previous experience working in an inventory tracking system.
- Experience in scheduling work and dispatching field service personnel.
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or veteran status.