Diamond Technical Services, a Trescal Group member, is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join our team in the South Grafton, MA location. In this role you will:
* Answer all incoming phone calls and determine customer requirements.
* Respond to your customer inquiries, complaints, problems.
* Prepare purchase requisitions, customer quotations and estimates, transportation and delivery documents, and other related letters or memos.
* Make price quotations by phone, then prepare your customer quotations with 24 hours to the request.
* Assist with preparation and applicable delivery of customer invoices.
* Use internal software to retrieve customer information, equipment status information, status of purchase orders (internal and external), and make changes on purchase orders. Ensure that correct status codes are used.
As a Customer Service Representative you must possess:
*High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
*Previous experience in customer service role
*Experience in defusing potentially angry customers
*Basic knowledge and usage of computers and Microsoft Office Suite and E-mail programs.
And we would prefer:
*Previous administrative experience: e.g., processing invoices & purchase orders; data entry
*Experience with QuickBooks
*Basic knowledge in mathematics
*Previous work experience in a technical service industry
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.