Customer Service Representative
Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization at many of our sites across the U.S. We offer competitive pay and a great benefits package to all full time employees. We are a company who believes in promotion from within where possible therefore many advancement opportunities exist! We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, dynamic engagement. Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY now!
Premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
We have a great opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join our team in the Baltimore, Maryland location. The successful candidate will build and maintain strong customer/vendor relationships by working to give them the best possible service.
Customer Service Representative in Baltimore, MD - candidate must be self-motivated, have strong computer skills, and communicate effectively with others.
* Receive telephone requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments and cancellations from customers, manufacturers, and distributors.
* Respond to customer inquiries, complaints, and problems.
* Make price quotations by phone. Prepare customer quotations with 24 hours of the request.
* Use internal software to retrieve customer information, equipment status information, status of purchase orders (internal and external), and make changes on purchase orders. Ensure that correct status codes are used.
* Responsible for daily and monthly preparation and applicable delivery of customer invoices.
* High School diploma or GED
* Previous experience in a field related to customer service and/or purchasing required
* Communicate effectively with customers and peers; verbal and written
* Must be able to diffuse potentially angry customers
* Ability to sit for long periods of time
* Professional office dress.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Status: Full Time