Integrated Service Solutions, Inc., a member of the Trescal Group is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. a member of the Trescal Group, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. a member of the Trescal Group sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for a Customer Service Support Administrator to join our team in the Lansdale, PA location. In this role you will:
* Responsible for day to day scheduling and dispatching of Field Service Technicians.
* Part of a team that includes Customer Service, Field and Metrology Lab Technicians, IT, Business Development and Finance.
* Interact with customers face-to-face, via email, live chat, and phone to ensure that we meet our daily objectives of customer satisfaction.
* Take ownership of the process that includes making sure that calibration services are scheduled, handling customer inquiries about our services, ordering parts, and providing timely communications to our technicians and clients.
As a Customer Service Support Administrator you must possess:
*High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
*Previous experience in a field related to customer service preferably with dispatch experience.
*Excellent customer interfacing skills.
*Microsoft Word experience including writing and sending emails, maintaining spreadsheets, creating PDF's, organizing emails.
* High sense of urgency.
* Strong attention to detail and to be able to adhere to established procedures.
* Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Preferred but not required:
* Experience with Quickbooks software.
* Previous work experience in the Life Sciences industry
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. a member of the Trescal Group, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer:
Earned Vacation and Personal Time (PTO)
401(k) Plan with company match
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.