Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We are seeking an experienced CX professional to join our team as the Director of Customer Experience. Our targeted candidate will have strong Delivery and Customer Engagement experience in the Service Industry - preferrably a technical service.
In this role, you will direct and oversee all aspects of our organization's customer service policies, objectives, and initiatives. You will also establish policies and procedures that produce high quality customer service delivery and that reflect industry best practices and standardization across all of our U.S. laboratories. This is a remote position and can be based anywhere in the contiguous United States, located near a major airport.
- Lead a remote, dispersed team across the U.S.
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train departmental supervisory staff
- Oversee the daily workflow of the department
- Provide constructive and timely performance evaluations
- Handle discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy
- Drafts, implements, and executes policies and procedures to facilitate a quality, "best in class" customer service experience
- Establishes performance metrics for customer service representatives
- Establishes service levels and requirements for the department, driving value for our customers
- Develops and implements methods to record, assess, and analyze customer feedback
- Develops and implements training and quality assurance programs for new hires and experienced employees
- Identifies and recommends or acquires updates and expansions to technology, equipment, and policies that may improve customer service and retention
- Acts as a liaison between the customer service department and other divisions in the company
- Drafts and implements the department’s budget
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Required Education, Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role with experience leading remote and dispersed teams
- Experience building "best teams"
- Strong continuous improvment skills and experience.
- Track record of streamlining and harmonizing processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
We would also prefer:
- Strong Delivery and Customer Engagement experience in the Service Industry. Preferrably a technical service.
- Professional certifications in customer service or business processes improvement such as: Customer Experience Practioner (CXPA) or Business Process Improvement OpEx - (Lean Six-Sigma, 5-S, Value Stream Mapping, etc.)
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan and career development opportunities.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or veteran status.