Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization at many of our sites across the U.S. We offer competitive pay and a great benefits package to all full time employees. We are a company who believes in promotion from within where possible therefore many advancement opportunities exist! We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, dynamic engagement. Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY now!
Premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
We have a great opportunity for a Traveling/Mobile Administrator to join our team in the Manassas, Virginia location. The successful candidate will build and maintain strong customer/vendor relationships by working to give them the best possible service.
Treveling/Mobile Administrator in Manassas, VA - candidate must be able to travel to customer locations, have a valid driver’s license, and work well with minimal supervision.
* Travel to customer sites, process equipment, and prepare reports/certificates.
* Create and maintain recall reports. Follow-up directly with customers to schedule services.
* Coordinate with the Mobile On-site department to schedule on-site calibration services, with a continuous altering schedule.
* Build and maintain strong customer relationships.
* High School diploma or GED
* Valid driver’s license and good/clean driving record required. CDL Class A License, preferred. However, we will support the successful candidate obtaining one.
* Experience with customer service operations and inventory tracking systems.
* Experience with ISO 17025 requirements, and with test and measurement equipment operation/maintenance a plus.
* Communicate effectively with customers and peers; verbal and written
* Must be able to work collaboratively with customers, and at times manage difficult situations or concerns
* Proficient in MS Word and Excel
* Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Driving for long periods of time
* Loading dock/receiving area
* Some outside work in year round environments
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.