RS Calibration, a member of Group Trescal, is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for a (Pick up & Delivery) Driver - Shipping & Receiving Specialist to join our team in our Pleasanton, California location. In this role you will:
* Drives a truck or van to locations throughout the Bay Area to transport materials and / or equipment to, form, and between customer facilities.
* Load and unload your vehicle with, or without assistance.
* Enter received items into our inventory control software
* Inspect received items for damage and accessories
* Identify materials and / or equipment to be transported using shippers and packing lists.
* Carefully pack equipment for UPS, FEDEX shipments using the proper materials
* Using online shipping software, prepare shipping documents
* Identify vehicle maintenance needs.
As a Driver you must possess:
*High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
*Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
*Valid driver’s license in state of residence and good/clean driving record is required.
*Strong communication skills including written, verbal and listening skills.
*Proficient computer skills including data entry skills
*Must demonstrate good attention to detail
And we would prefer:
*Previous work experience in shipping, receiving, and delivery driving
*Prior experience working with Shipping Software such as FedEx and/or UPS.
*Previous experience in dealing with customers
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.