Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
This is a great opportunity to join our team in Worcester, MA as a Calibration Technician Trainee (Dimensional - Mechanical Technician Trainee). We are looking for someone who has a passion for learning and love of mechanical instrumentation. This is a great career opportunity
In this role you will:
- Learn the methodology, skills and processes to perform calibrations on test and measurement equipment in the lab environment and at customer onsite.
- Receive hands on training so that you can perform calibrations on low to medium level test and measurement instrumentation in the calibration laboratory, and where necessary, at customer’s locations (on-site) once you have been trained and demonstrate competency.
- Be responsible for customer satisfaction on all equipment and services
- Learn how to create and verify calibration data sheets for technical content and accuracy based upon specifications and approved procedures
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to learn the methodology, skills, and processes to perform calibrations on test and measurement equipment.
- Basic math skills including geometry, algebra and statistics.
- Familiarity with basic (hand) tools.
- Strong communication skills including written, verbal and listening skills.
- Proficiency computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word & Excel), Internet Research and database management.
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-taking ability.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize workload.
And we would prefer:
The candidate that we are targeting would have one or more of the following:
- Military training in Calibration
- Previous experience with instrumentation, machining or Dimensional Metrology
- Basic knowledge of analog and digital circuit analysis
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.