Trescal is a well established, rapidly expanding, global company. We are looking for new business development talent to join our organization! We are the preferred independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the world. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, comprehensive solutions. Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers.
As a valued member of the Trescal team, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
Trescal has a great opportunity for an experienced Human Resources professional to join our team as a Human Resources (HR) Analyst. This position can be based out of Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Detroit, Boca Raton and will be partially on-site and remote. As a Human Resource (HR) Analyst you will collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to make recommendations and create reports related to salary administration, benefits, and legal compliance. You will also provide back up to HR Administrator and payroll.
In this role you will:
- Collect and compile HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors’ practices, and other sources.
- Analyze acquisition data and assist with integrations.
- Prepare reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership.
- Supports internal & external audits by providing requested data and insuring action plans are implemented.
- Lead data integrity audits, recommend process changes and create the necessary associated documentation.
- Monitor and elevate awareness of changes in local, state, and federal government regulations and accrediting agencies that may affect Human Resources.
- Analyze processes to ensure on-going compliance with government regulations in areas such as FLSA, Immigration, Background Checks & Drug Screening, ADA and OSHA.
- Audit I-9 documents to ensure federal regulations are followed, including management of ongoing employment eligibility of regular and contract employees.
- Ensure timely responses to Federal & State regulatory data requests.
- Facilitate the implementation of new training, development, recruiting, and other HR related initiatives.
- May conduct or assist with conducting classification audits to ensure that jobs are properly classified as exempt or nonexempt.
- Ensure compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- May guide and/or assist with performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation processes.
- Provide back-up to HR Administrator and payroll.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in several areas of Human Resources such as: Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Training or Safety & Health.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including experience with data/statistical analysis.
- Thorough understanding of local, state, and federal laws involving employment, HR, and HR policies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS, payroll, and similar employee management software.
And we would prefer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Psychology, Finance, Statistics or related field.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
BENEFITS: We believe people are the most important part of our business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong past performance of retaining our employees by providing challenging but achievable work experiences, educational, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW! A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.