Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Information Security Analyst to join our team in Hartland, Michigan.
As the leader of the security of the US Trescal information system, you will be in charge of :
Assessing the risks and the vulnerability of the information system
Managing the US’ ISSP (Information System Security Policy): its update and its implementation in the US in line with the Group's activities
Monitoring the deployment of the Group's SDSSI (Information System Security Master Plan) and his operational rollout in coordination with the US IT department
Carrying out audits in order to ensure the correct declination/application of the security rules in the US in accordance with the ISSP and the other security rules (backup, etc.)
Establishing and maintaining a BCP (Business Continuity Plan)
Bringing their expertise to the other IT members in the technical choices in terms of security (infrastructure, development,...) on the different projects of the company
Developing the awareness of Trescal employees on security and risks and training them
Solving security incidents and alerts
Maintaining compliance in relevant DFARS and CMMC level 3 requirements
Responding to customer requests for security related information and proof of compliance
Monitoring the regulations in place (DFARS, CMMC, GRPR, ANSSI rules,...), standards (ISO27001,...) in the US
Scouting for technological evolutions enabling Trescal to have the most secure information system
Implementing/enforcing (via projects) new regulations/recommendations and technological developments
Contributing to develop answers in commercial tenders for the parts related to IS security (security questions, SaaS survey,...)
Developing the appropriate scorecards and analysis with regards to IS security (mapping of threats, documentation, incident dashboards, etc.)
* Bachelor's Degree / University Degree or equivalent work experience
* Master's degree preferred
* Professional certifications such as CISSP/CISM/CISA/CSSLP, or willingness to obtain certification within 12 months of start
* 5+ years of Information Security assessment experience in areas of Application Security and IT Information Security.
* Good understanding of Information security control areas such as Authentication/ Authorization/Access Control, Entitlement, Cryptography for applications (including web applications, mobile technology, cloud) is a must.
* Good understanding/experience of global Payment, Clearing and Financial Messaging platforms/concepts including Swift, Fedwire, CHIPS and other local RTGS/ACH is a must.
* Good understanding of IT Security frameworks such as NIST SP800, ISO 27001 is required.
* Good knowledge of software development processes (SLDC/Agile/Iterative) and integration of security assessments in SDLC process, application and infrastructure vulnerability management is required
* IS/IT program/project management and development experience is a plus
* Exhibit strong influencing / negotiation skills, attention to details are key, ability to multi task and written/verbal communication skills.
* Strong problem solving/analytical skills
* Proficient in MS Office products, particularly PowerPoint & Excel.
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.