Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization at many of our sites across the U.S. We offer competitive pay and a great benefits package to all full time employees. We are a company who believes in promotion from within where possible therefore many advancement opportunities exist! We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, dynamic engagement. Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY now!
Premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
We have a great opportunity for a Calibration Technician, working at our customer site in Huntington, West Virginia. The successful candidate will possess basic technical skills in a variety of disciplines to perform calibrations and repair low to mid level test and measurement instrumentation.
Calibration Technician in Huntington, WV - candidate must be self-motivated and assist in general laboratory duties as assigned.
* Ensure customer satisfaction and timely turn-around on all equipment and service;
* Perform calibrations, troubleshoot, and repair equipment used in the disciplines of pressure, temperature, mass, physical, dimensional, process calibration, and DC and low frequency;
* Follow documented procedures, complete all necessary documentation, and manage time well to complete items assigned.
* Military (PMEL) experience or two years of a technical associates degree
* Minimum of 4 years of commercial or military laboratory experience
* Basic knowledge of mathematics with some science
* Proficient in Windows-based products, i.e.: Excel and Word
* Skilled in communication with customers and peers
* Able to lift 50 lbs
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.