Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team in the Santa Clara, California location. In this role you will:
- Initiate the bid process, obtaining a complete equipment list from the customer with all the required data necessary to generate pricing. Work with the sales department staff to meet deadlines for proposal delivery.
- Follow up with customers on delivered proposals.
- Negotiate and bring contracts to closure, finalizing internal paperwork.
- Develop and execute sales tactics and strategy.
- Assist in gathering pricing for proposals. Requires teamwork with lab personnel.
- Generate quotes to customers for services already or to be provided. Requires cooperation and communication with Customer Service Department.
- Assist in maintaining files related to contracts and bids.
- Review customer purchase orders to ensure agreement with Trescal Santa Clara quotes and bids.
- Maintain information in computer to reflect current customer and contract information.
- Process additions to the contract, and pricing for field service technicians.
- Generate contract sales journals, etc, as required.
- Process change orders.
- Participate in customer audits, as required.
- Work with all Trescal Santa Clara personnel to support customers’ requirements.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work with the Quality Manager in order to ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Attend and participate in group meetings.
- Job Description may change or be updated at the discretion of Trescal Santa Clara.
As an Account Manager you must possess:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner.
- Ability to work with personnel within various departments to address customer concerns as quickly as possible, utilizing any and all resources available.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and have the flexibility to adapt to various Sales requirements and deadlines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational skills and in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong typing skills.
- Cross-functional team participation is required.
And we would prefer:
*Previous work experience in the metrology service industry
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.