Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for a Customer Service Representative - Jr Purchasing Clerk to join our team in the Howell, Michigan location. In this role you will:
* Receive telephone requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations.
* Be responsible for purchasing materials, parts, supplies, tools, or services. Maintain stock inventory tracking system and the establishment of quantity on hand requirements, where required.
* Prepare purchase requisitions, customer quotations and estimates, transportation and delivery documents, and other related letters or memos.
* Complete reports of your purchasing activities and costs.
* Follow up on customer and vendor inquiries regarding delivery information
* Use your negotiation knowledge to work with vendors on discounts
As a Customer Service Representative - Purchasing Agent you must possess:
*High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
*Previous experience in a customer service role
*Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
*Strong written & verbal communication skills
And we would prefer:
*Experience in Microsoft Excel with formulas, data entry, and tables
*Previous work experience in the metrology or technical service industry
*Previous experience in purchasing/accounting
*Experience in dealing with customer inquiries, resolving issues and providing status to customers
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.