Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for a Lead Technician to join our team in the Mobile, Alabama location. In this role you will:
* Ensure timely completion of all work within the scope of the team by:
- Supervising and coordinating to ensure full utilization of technician capabilities.
- Prioritizing to accommodate turn-around times.
-Managing overtime to meet customer expectations.
*Resolve metrology related problems with the technical team members.
* Monitor and manage the production and performance of your lab personnel.
* Be responsible for weekly and monthly reports for overtime, turnaround time averages, business review, and other reports requested.
* Manage the facilities and services related to spend and scheduling of calibration supplies, vehicles, facilities maintenance, cleaning services, calibration standards, etc.
* Execute periodic audits, review and evaluate warranties.
As a Lead Technician you must possess:
*Military (PMEL) experience or equivalent, ASQ CCT
*Minimum of five years of commercial or military laboratory experience
*Experienced in calibrating several disciplines of test and measurement equipment used in conjunction with the repair and calibration of a variety of devices
*Working knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1 requirements
*Experience in communication with customer and peers, including ability to mentor or train
And we would prefer:
*Knowledge of ANSI / NCSL Z-540-1 and ISO 9000
*Experience using LabView and Met/Cal
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.