Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Merger & Acquisition Integration Project Manager to join our team and lead our post-acquisition integration strategy and implementation. You will develop strategies and guidance around the integration and implementation approaches for completed acquisitions. Next you will partner with our newly acquired companies to implement and guide them through the strategic and operational integration. This position does not have direct reports but will work through cross-functional teams to accomplish your goals and deliver results.
This is a remote position and can be based anywhere in the contiguous United States, located near a major airport.
In this role:
You will be primarily focused on the deliver of integration of acquitted companies, ensuring achievement of intentended business goals and value. The position will demand very strong organizational and structuring skills, strong analytics, and a demonstrated track record of successful collaboration/partnership with members of cross-functional teams both domestically and internationally, including business stakeholders and corporate groups. The ability to independently shepherd complex interactions and situations is essential.
Qualified Candidates would meet the following requirements:
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Operations Management or related field or equivalent experience
* 5+ years’ experience in merger and aquisition related operational integration, alongside extensive project management or operational process leadership experience
* Strong group leadership skills
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Strong facilitation, organizational, and negotiation skills
* Demonstrated experience managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders and articulating the dependencies and interrelationships
* Strong business process re-engineering skills to include change management experience and the ability to articulate processes at varying degrees of granularity to different audiences
* Excellent written and oral communication skills to include the ability to articulate problems and solutions clearly, to conduct brainstorming sessions, etc.
* Must be able to travel to acquisition sites for extended periods of time during the first 6 months following an acquisition.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
We would also prefer:
* PMP Certification
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or veteran status.