Mobile Calibration Technician - US
Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization at many of our sites across the U.S. We offer competitive pay and a great benefits package to all full time employees. We are a company who believes in promotion from within where possible therefore many advancement opportunities exist! We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, dynamic engagement. Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY now!
Premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
We have a great opportunity for a Calibration Technician who loves to travel to join our team. We are looking for candidates to cover, by region, the United States. The successful candidate will perform routine calibrations of low to mid level instruments at customer’s locations (on-site). The calibration disciplines cover the areas of Force, Pressure, Torque, Temperature, Infrared Thermometry, Dimensional, DC, and Low Frequency.
Calibration Technician to cover, by region, the United States - candidate must be self-motivated, have great time management, and have good communication skills with the ability to interface with customers on a daily basis.
* Ensure customer satisfaction and timely turn-around on all equipment and service
* Perform calibrations, troubleshoot, and repair equipment used in conjunction with the repair and calibration of various devices.
* Adhere to developed calibration procedures to meet the needs of the customer while supporting traceability of the measurements.
* Military (PMEL) experience or two years of a technical associate’s degree
* Minimum of 4 years of commercial or military laboratory experience
* Strong knowledge of metrology practices and theories, analog and digital circuit analysis
* Strong MS Excel
* Out of box thinker with ability to change direction in workloads if obstacles present a distraction
* Able to lift 50 lbs
TRAVEL & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
* 90% travel required / extended overnights and weekend layovers
* Ability to work in an Industrial environment (i.e. not perfect lab conditions)
* Willingness to work semi-flexible hours based on opening time of individual branches (typically 7-8 AM)
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Status: Full Time