On-Site Asset Coordinator
Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization at many of our sites across the U.S. We offer competitive pay and a great benefits package to all full time employees. We are a company who believes in promotion from within where possible therefore many advancement opportunities exist! We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, dynamic engagement. Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY now!
Premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
We have a great opportunity for an Asset Coordinator to join our team in the Atlanta, Georgia location. The successful candidate will control the status of instruments in our internal software and manage the tracking of overall instrumentation.
Asset Coordinator in Atlanta, GA - candidate must be self-motivated, have strong computer skills, and communicate effectively with others.
* Arrange for repair, maintenance, and calibration of equipment; dealing with outside vendors, and internal shipping/receiving, reconciling Purchase Orders.
* Coordinate and execute the calibration schedule by working with Trescal labs, customer activities, and calibration/maintenance suppliers as required.
* Process purchase requests for outside services.
* Perform basic receiving inspection of equipment and any necessary documentation and updates the asset database as needed to properly reflect equipment status and location.
* High School diploma or GED
* 2 Years of General Studies, plus
* Previous experience with customer service operations
* Previous experience with inventory tracking systems
* Communicate effectively with customers and peers; verbal and written
* Able to handle multiple tasks and priorities
* Experience with ISO 17025 requirements, a plus
* Skilled at using MS Outlook, Excel, Access, and Word
* Experience with test and measurement equipment operation and maintenance, a plus
* Ability to sit for long periods of time
* Lift up to 50 pounds
* Office and laboratory working environment
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.