Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for a On-site Customer Service Representative to join our team in the Santa Clara, California location. In this role you will:
* Reside on-site at customer facility Mondays & Wednesdays from 8-12 PM
* Respond to your customer inquiries, complaints, and problems
* Perform pick up requests, update service records and send out reminders
* Responsible for monitoring customer aging reports and resolving customer invoices
* Use internal software to retrieve customer information, equipment status information, status of purchase orders (internal and external), and make changes on purchase orders. Ensure that correct status codes are used.
Perform Inventories services for one of our key accounts
* Travel will be withing a 15 mile range so some travel is required
* Tag assets needed for calibration and inventory the list against what can be performed in the field
* Identify units needing to be sent to Trescal for cal or vendor services
* Report discrepancies to the primary contact at Customer site and Custodians
* Secure resolution of discrepancies to meet customer satisfaction
As a Customer Service Representative - Purchasing Agent you must possess:
*High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
*Previous experience in a field related to customer service and/or asset management
*Experience in defusing potentially angry customers
*Basic knowledge and usage of computers
And we would prefer:
*Experience with Excel a bonus!
*Previous work experience in the metrology service industry
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.