Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for a Outsourcing & Customer Service Representative to join our team in the Pleasanton, California location. In this role you will:
* Prepare purchase requisitions, customer quotations and estimates, transportation and delivery documents, and other related letters or memos.
* Respond to your customer inquiries, complaints, and problems
* Make price quotations by phone, then prepare your customer quotations with 24 hours to the request
* Use internal software to retrieve customer information, equipment status information, status of purchase orders (internal and external), and make changes on purchase orders. Ensure that correct status codes are used.
* Act as the Centrifuge Management Program representative
As a Customer Service Representative - Purchasing Agent you must possess:
- Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college.
- Basic knowledge and usage of computers and Microsoft Office software
- 2+ years experience in Purchasing and/or Customer Service
- Experience in defusing potentially angry customers
And we would prefer:
- Previous work experience in the metrology service industry
- Experience using a calibration laboratory management system, or technical database, preferred.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.