Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for an experience Payroll & HR Administrator to join our team! This position can be based out of Dallas, Atlanta, Charlotte, Detroit (Hartland), Boca Raton and will be partially on-site and remote. The Payroll & HR Administrator will manage the payroll process for Trescal and it's subsidiaries and report to our Director of Human Resources. You will be charged with delivering an exceptional customer experience to our employees.
- Serve as the primary liaison between Trescal, our employees and the payroll provider, Paylocity
- Respond to employee inquiries concerning payroll with a sense if urgency while providing white glove service
- Maintain payroll system with accurate information
- Process multiple payrolls for the employees of Trescal and all subsidiaries ensuring that it runs smoothly.
- Ensure multi-state compliance by opening new state unemployment insurance (SUI) and employer tax accounts, reactivating or closing existing accounts, while also working with the state labor and workforce groups on registration requests and to ensure ongoing compliance
- Ensure Unemployment and Wage Garnishment and Deductions notices are processed and filed accordingly
- Ensure new employees are set up correctly in payroll, enrolled in benefits, and have W4's &State tax forms completed
- Ensures the timely completion of I-9's and E-Verify for all new hires and resolves issues, as needed.
- Monitors I-9 system to ensure ongoing compliance and documentation follow up, as needed and in an timely manner.
- Ensure all Leaves of Absence are tracked appropriately in payroll & benefit systems.
- Ensure termination pay is processed in accordance with multiple state laws, and ensure timely receipt of termination paperwork and payment.
- Manage Compliance Processes & Notices such as: W-2's, 1095-C, Adverse Action (FCRA)
HR Administrator Responsibilities:
- Process all pre-employment drug screens and background checks for new hires
- Process all background checks, driving record checks and random drug screens for employees.
- Maintain electronic files including but not limited to Employee Files, I-9 Records, Payroll files
- Process invoices for payment, as needed
- Assist in annual open enrollment process special enrollments for qualifying events
- Works closely with benefit broker to include online carrier administration, electronic file feeds, problem resolution and change reporting
- Monitors HR mailbox and responds to employee questions, verifications of employment and UI claims.
As a Payroll & HR Administrator you must possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Human Resources preferred; OR equivalent combination of experience and education in payroll
- 2-3 years of experience independently administering a company payroll
- Previous experience processing multi payroll cycles concurrently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, self start, and manage your work in an environment with minimal direction
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products, including Excel
- Ability to handle sensitive employee information with strict adherence to confidentiality protocols
And we would prefer:
- Multi-state tax experience
- Experience with Paylocity a plus!
What we offer:
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or veteran status.