Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions. Our customers are leaders in the life sciences industry and depend on us to calibrate their equipment to ensure they can continue to research, develop and manufacture medications, vaccinations and medical devices. We are looking for candidates who want to grow with the company, have the technical ability to get the job done and know how to deliver award winning customer service.
If you are looking for a new career, we have a great opportunity to join our team as a Pipette Calibration Technician Trainee based out of Lansdale, PA. We are looking for someone who has a passion for learning and a love of mechanical instrumentation. Our trainers will teach you how to perform calibrations and preventative maintenance on a wide variety of single and multi-channel pipettes and repeaters.
In this role you will:
* Learn the methodology, skills and process to perform calibrations and preventative maintenance on all brand name manufacturer pipettes in accordance with our SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures) utilizing state of the are Test Equipment
* Work independently and/or part of a team servicing equipment equipment at various customer locations.
* Be responsible for customer satisfaction on all equipment and services.
* Create and verify calibration data sheets for technical content.
* Once trained, you will travel daily supporting our local customers in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland and Delaware. There will also be occasional overnight travel.
As a Pipette Calibration Technician you must possess:
*High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
*Ability to learn the methodology, skills and processes to perform calibrations and preventative maintenance on a wide variety of single and multi-channel pipettes and repeaters.
*Good attention to detail.
*Strong communication and customer service skills.
*Ability to read and interpret directions, perform repetitive tasks, lift up to 55 lbs., and stand/sit for extended periods of time.
*Proficient Computer skills including Microsoft Office.
*Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
*Reliable transportation with current vehicle registration and proof of insurance is required.
*Valid Driver's License with a clean driving record.
* Position is contingent upon passing a Background/DMV Check and pre-employment Drug Screen.
*Job requirements may include: Vaccines and TB Testing for some laboratory applications
*Must be able to climb ladders (12 ft. minimum); Utilize scissors lifts and scaffolding/catwalk (up to 50') and able to lift and move 50 lbs.
Note: Mileage reimbursement will be provided for the use of your own vehicle.
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.:
* Competitive salary
* Expense Reimbursement for job related travel.
* Equipment, tools, computer, and IPhone supplied.
* Earned Vacation and Personal Time (PTO).
* Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Insurance.
* 401(k) Plan with company match.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or veteran status.