Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. a member of the Trescal Group s a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions. We are looking for candidates who want to grow with the company, have the technical ability to get the job done and know how to deliver award winning customer service.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Integrated Service Solutions, Inc., a member of the Trescal Group, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Integrated Service Solutions, Inc., a member of the Trescal group sound like the place for you? Then join our team!!
We have a great opportunity for a Pipette Calibration Technician to join our team that supports Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland and Delaware Customer locations. In this role you will:
* Utilize state of the art Test Equipment to calibrate and perform preventive maintenance on all brand name manufacturer pipettes in accordance with Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. (Trescal Group) SOP's.
* Work independently and/or part of a team servicing equipment equipment at various customer locations.
* Be responsible for customer satisfaction on all equipment and services.
* Create and verify calibration data sheets for technical content.
As a Pipette Calibration Technician you must possess:
*Associates Degree or Technical Training.
*Ability to learn to calibrate and repair a wide variety of single and multi-channel pipettes and repeaters.
*Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
*Strong attention to detail.
*Effective communication and customer service skills.
*Ability to read and interpret directions, perform repetitive tasks, lift up to 55 lbs., and stand/sit for extended periods of time.
And we would prefer:
*Computer abilities and familiarity with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel.
*Positive attitude and enthusiasm to provide excellent customer service
*Strong organizational and communication skills.
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Integrated Service Solutions, Inc. a member of the Trescal Group, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer:
* Competitive salary
* Expense Reimbursement for job related travel.
* Equipment, tools, computer, and IPhone supplied.
* Earned Vacation and Personal Time (PTO).
* Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Insurance.
* 401(k) Plan with company match.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.