Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
Trescal has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Program Manager. This is a hybrid position - 50% remote & 50% on-site but must be based near one of our locations throughout the Southeast including: Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC, Boca Raton or Tampa, FL
In this role:
You will lead cross-functional program deployment/integration efforts with our most critical customers and serve as the primary voice of the customer and advocate to program management and development to ensure customer satisfaction and success throughout their product deployment, implementation, and beyond. You will manage the KPIs and expectations of the client. Work with operations teams on meeting those targets monthly, quarterly, and annually. You will also be responsible for KPI reporting to the customer.
- Supervise and direct the dedicated teams in support of the customer programs
- Meet regularly with assigned critical accounts to continually grow and maintain an understanding of the customers’ issues, the solution use-case as it evolves over time, and customer implementation schedule and key milestones
- Work with your assigned customers to develop plans to mitigate delays and resolve issues to support customer implementation schedules
- Periodically visit your assigned customers to obtain feedback on solution and service performance related to the respective customers
- Serve as the primary voice of the customer within Trescal bringing key customer needs and expectations back into the organization and advocate on the customers’ behalf
- Engage in and coordinate efforts to provide customer support and solutions by leading cross-functional efforts to ensure customer success
- Contribute to monthly business review meetings, as required, to provide progress on specific customer accounts along with KPI performance
- Develop, implement and manage customer success strategies for customer improvements
- Execute lessons-learned on customer engagements to ensure issues are fixed and provide feedback across organizational lines to help reduce escalations and improve products and processes going forward
- Coordinate with the Sales Account Management team to drive value with key accounts
- Develop programs and means to increase customer satisfaction with assigned customers
- Develop a picture of each customer’s health and periodically report out to management to identify customer experience risks and drive internal change to support continuous customer experience improvement
- Lead, coordinate, and develop regular governance board meetings with your assigned customers
- Cross-project resource management and managing project interdependencies
- Create and maintain program documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training, education and work experience
- Have 4+ years of experience in a customer facing role supporting customers from an operations prospective in a technical service industry
- Ability to understand and translate customer business requirements
- Be Customer Success driven
- Have strong leadership and influencing skills
- Have the ability to track and manage multiple customer programs from inception to implementation and operations
- Be able to collect, analyze, present data in support of recommendations
- Possess the ability to foster working relationships and establish trust across organizational lines both internally and with customers
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong interpersonal skills and customer empathy
- Be highly organized with an ability to balance multiple projects and escalations in a fast paced environment
- Be willing to travel to customer sites as needed
- Self-motivated and team oriented
- Highly analytical and organized
- Excellent teambuilder
- Great negotiators and influencer
- Adept at conflict resolution
- Creative problem solver
- Outstanding planning, resource, and stakeholder manager
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan and career development opportunities.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or veteran status.