Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join our team in the Chandler, Arizona location. In this role you will:
* Prepare purchase requisitions, customer quotations and estimates, transport and deliver documents and assets to customers.
* Respond to customer inquiries, complaints, and problems.
* Assist with price quotations, then prepare your customer quotations with 24 hours to the request
* Responsible for verification of calibration documentation, creation of shipping documentation and occasionally the shipping of assets.
* Use internal software to retrieve customer information, equipment status information, status of purchase orders (internal and external), and make changes on purchase orders. Ensure that correct status codes are used.
*Other duties as required as office manager, i.e. managing workflow, light cleaning duties, and/or inventory control of office assets.
As a Customer Service Representative you must possess:
*High School diploma, GED, or equivalent.
*Drivers License, current with no major incidents in previous 3 years.
*Previous experience in a field related to customer service and/or accounting.
*Experience in defusing potentially angry customers.
*Basic knowledge and usage of computers, must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
*Able to lift 50 lbs, unassisted.
And we would prefer:
*Previous work experience in the metrology service industry.
*Some travel may be required - occasional travel, non-routine.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.