Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for a Quality Technician to join our team in the San Jose (Pleasanton), CA location. You will perform a variety of duties consistent with cGMP and ISO 9001 practices.
One of the main responsibilities includes timely Calibration Certificate review and approval for accuracy and completion. Responsibilities include:
- Validate and approve data sheets and procedures
- Location manuals, calibration procedures and update the Technical Library
- Perform quality inspections
- Process and Amend calibration certificates and data sheets
- Ensure compliance to cGMP documentation system practices.
- Assist in customer audits and compliance audits, internal and external (as needed).
- Assist in verifying the accuracy and requirements of the Approved Supplier List.
- Assist in Customer Complaint Investigation(s) and follow up as necessary.
- Assist in cGMP and ISO Training.
- Perform Technical Review for documents
- Perform other duties as assigned/directed by QA Manager.
As a Quality Technician you must possess:
- Two Year Degree or equivalent
- Firm understanding of QA, cGMP and ISO principles and documentation practices.
- Ability to review, analyze, and interpret data and recognize deviations from accepted practices.
- Interpersonal skills- able to work effectively with technicians, cross-departmentally, and external parties as needed.
- Policies and Procedures- demonstrated ability to follow, understand, and apply standard operating procedures, policies, and systems.
- Must be able to manage shifting priorities or multiple priorities on a daily basis with flexibility.
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task, self-motivated, excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Clear and effective oral and written communication skills (administrative and technical)Intermediate computer skills (Excel, Word, and Access)
And we would prefer:
- Bachelor of Science in Life Sciences OR equivalent combination of work experience and education.
- 2+ years’ experience in a cGMP environment, calibration and/or instrumentation preferred.
- Previous work experience in the metrology service industry
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.