Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization at many of our sites across the U.S. We offer competitive pay and a great benefits package to all full time employees. We are a company who offers training and development to our team to position them for advancement and promotional opportunities. We value quality, teamwork, integrity, innovation, dynamic engagement. Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY now!
Premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
We have a great opportunity for someone to provide QA support for our Milwaukee, Wisconsin location with focus on the administration of the Quality Program.
The Quality Representative is a dynamic position with responsibilities extending from maintaining the Trescal Quality System to managing the corrective action and rework programs.
- Maintain the continual improvement program
- Handles and documents customer audits
- Audits and approves new and existing suppliers, where necessary
- Maintains the necessary procedures, policies, instructions and manuals to maintain A2LA Accreditation
- Completes customer quality surveys
- 3-5 Years In Quality preferred
- High School diploma
Please apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Status: Full Time