Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization at many of our sites across the U.S. We offer competitive pay and a great benefits package to all full time employees. We are a company who believes in promotion from within where possible therefore many advancement opportunities exist! We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, dynamic engagement. Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY now!
Premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
The Quality Administration Technician is a dynamic position in our Quality department in our SANTA CLARA, California location.
- Review and processing of calibration certificates for both In-house and Outside Service Instruments.
* Review and processing of Customer Returns.
* Review vendor status and process approval
* Preparation and delivery of Out of Tolerance Alerts
* Investigation and processing of Customer Complaints.
* Assist in quality audits both internal and external.
- Intermediate math skills - algebra and spreadsheet functions
- High School or Equivalent
knowledge/Skills/Abilities (ksa) Required:
- Clear and effective oral and written communication skills (administrative and technical)
- Able to resolve complex issues in a timely fashion
- Adept at communication in multiple forums
- Intermediate computer skills required (Excel, Word and Access)
- Detail oriented and Self-motivator
We are an equal opportunity employer.