Trescal is a well established, rapidly expanding, global company. We are looking for new business development talent to join our organization! We are the preferred independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the world. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, comprehensive solutions. Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers.
As a valued member of the Trescal team, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
Trescal has a great opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join our team as the Southeast Regional Business Development Manager. We are looking for an accomplished "Hunter" who wants to contribute to the growth of a dynamic global company. In this role you will be responsible for the production of new organic business in support of the the southeast region which encompasses the Manassas, Charlotte, Elizabeth City, Atlanta, Tampa and Boca Rotan labs. This position can be based in North Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, or Florida.
In this role you will:
* Build and maintain strong customer relationships.
* Proactively identify, qualify and pursue new potential customers in your region.
* Develop new business opportunities with existing customers in your region.
* Work effectively, strategically and collaboratively with Trescal's operations and customer service teams.
* Coordinate with other strategic, regional and transactional business development professionals in the pursuit of potential enterprise wide customers.
* Focus on driving new business into company branch locations within your region.
* Converse in a business to business environment with a diverse array of customer roles.
* Develop and sell complex technical services.
* A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role.
* Must be accomplished and comfortable at developing and selling complex technical services.
* Must have the ability to design, craft and write well organized and grammatically correct written customer proposals and presentations.
* Excellent speaking and presentation skills are essential both in-person and on video conferencing.
* Fundamental business development and sales skills are essential.
* Strong attention to detail in reporting and proposals.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 including but not limited to: Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint and Teams
* Ability and willingness to travel approximately 50% in your region. Occasional travel outside of the region is required.
And we would prefer:
* Bachelors degree
* Professional sales training
*Solid qualification, presentation, negotiation and closing capabilities
*Previous education or work experience in the technical services, testing, or metrology service industry
BENEFITS: We believe people are the most important part of our business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong past performance of retaining our employees by providing challenging but achievable work experiences, educational, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW! A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.