Regional Sales Manager
Trescal is a premier, independent Calibration, Repair, and Asset services company. We provide our customers single-source, cost effective, best-in-class solutions across the U.S. and World-Wide.
We are growing and looking for new talent to join our organization at many of our sites across the U.S. We offer competitive pay and a great benefits package to all full time employees. We provide training and development and offer promotion from within to create a career path and advancement opportunities for our employees! We are committed to our company values, quality, teamwork, integrity, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does this sound like you? If so, we welcome you to APPLY now!
We have a excellent opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to join our sales team to support and grow the Texas and Southwest territory including Oklahoma, New Mexico, Louisiana, and Arkansas. The successful candidate will develop the Southwest territory business plan that meets annual sales targets and develops ongoing business opportunities.
Southwest Regional Manager - candidates must be highly motivated, have strong sales, computer and communication skills and effectively collaborate and work with all levels of the organization and our customers.
· Identify and develop new business opportunities in assigned territories
· Develop and execute sales tactics and strategies for each customer and opportunity
· Initiate the bid process for new business and assigned renewals by obtaining the pertinent information from the customer that includes their equipment list, calibration requirements and other program needs in order to generate proposals and costing worksheets
· Initiate and track progress and follow upon each sales opportunity and secure appropriate assistance from management and operations in order to close each opportunity
· Negotiate and bring contracts to closure including finalizing external and internal paperwork
· Work with Inside Sales to follow up on all leads for assigned territory where appropriate
* Bachelor of Science or related job experience
* 5+ years of Regional Sales Management experience in technical or technical services organizations
SKILLS/ABILITIES & KEY METRICS:
· Meet or exceed annual revenue for assigned territory and or accounts
· Maintain the inventory of opportunities for the assigned territory specific to the annual target
· Communicate effectively and collaboratively with all levels of customer and within the Trescal organization, including peers - both verbal and written
* Ability to travel
* Professional office dress.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.