Talent Acquisition Specialist- Remote
Who We Are: As the world leader in calibration services, we provide precision calibration expertise in every industry, geography and instrument across the world. Trescal combines the power of an international group, a dense network of technical experts and responsive local laboratories. Become a part of Trescal and leap forward in your career path!
As a service company, our people are at the heart of what we do. We provide training programs, engagement with local communities and a commitment to improve the world around us, inch by inch.
We currently have an opening for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our rapidly growing organization.
- Develop and manage working relationships with hiring managers through consultation and appropriate communication to determine hiring needs.
- Develop and create targeted recruitment techniques with management for qualified candidates via applicant review, direct sourcing, referrals, networking, professional communities, relationships with college/universities career centers, social media, job fairs, etc.
- Responsible for sourcing, screening and recommending candidates for positions as well as on boarding new hires.
- Screen potential candidates by various methods (e.g., phone interview, MS Teams, and in-person) to further determine appropriate job fit.
- Consult with leaders, hiring managers and human resources team on position descriptions, requisition creation, compensation, and sourcing strategies.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Recruit and perform talent acquisition activities such as resume & phone screens, candidate interviews, recommend final selection of applicants, and close qualified candidates.
- Place and update all job postings in various Medias including internet/intranet sites, colleges, social networks, community boards and staffing partners/ agencies.
- Create offer letters, maintain applicant tracking system.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Manager on planning, development, and management of strategic employer branding activities and employee retention plans.
- Support agency partnerships and vendor contracts for hard-to-fill roles.
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with candidates by providing superior candidate care, including clearly defining position requirements and recruiting process, timely updates on progress, interview preparation, and debriefing.
- Present the most qualified candidates to hiring managers with recommendations for interviews.
- Arrange interview schedules, pre-employment screening, and offer letter drafts.
- Must have a solid and broad understanding of Human Resource principles, practices, and employment laws.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 5+ years of full life cycle recruiting and the ability to manage competing demands in an adaptable and flexible way.
- 5+ years of experience in sourcing and qualifying passive candidates.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous deadlines.
- Results and Customer orientated, with an attention to detail while serving as a problem solver.
- Ability to quickly develop and maintain relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and HR team members is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as critical thinking skills are required.
Please note this is not an all-inclusive list of job responsibilities. All job descriptions and job duties may be modified, added, or deleted as Trescal Management deems necessary throughout the course of normal business.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or veteran status.