Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
Trescal is looking for a Reporting Controller to support the CFO in the production of reporting and it's automation. This role is based in Santa Clara, California, will give you an an excellent opportunity to understand Trescal’ s business model and the ability to interpret financial performance.
Primary Purpose of the role:
- Responsible for generating all financial reporting in excel, and preparing any analysis to support Business Performance
- Participate to some controlling activities as directed by the CFO
- Assist in populating data into a new BI reporting tool connected with a new ERP solution being rolled in all locations
- Applying advanced excel skills is to process, identify, modify, construct worksheets, tables and reports.
Description of Duties
Production of the reporting
- Monthly reporting
- to the Management: Sales, P&L, DSO, HR, scorecards by locations
- to the Group: Prepare the interface into reporting software, upload, download, and review.
- Manage the intercompany flows within the USA and with the Group
- Participate to the quarterly reporting to the Group as well as to the annual reporting
- Ad hoc reporting requested by the CFO and the Management team
Automation of the reporting
- Simplifying all current manual reporting
- Populating data into BI tool connected to a new ERP software rolled into all locations and connected to other databases
- Interface with the Support of the IT BI team
- Participate in the integration of newly acquire companies
- Support various accounting functions as needed
- Ad hoc analysis to support Management team
Requirement and Relevant Skills
- Advanced Excel Skills: VLOOKUP’s, Hlookups, IF Functions/Statements Construct/Deconstruct Pivots Tables
- Bachelor with major in Finance / Accounting
- 2 - 3 years experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge / understanding of finance KPIs
- Technology Savvy: Microsoft Office Suite, Teams, SharePoint, and Microsoft Power BI and or Excel VBA is a plus
- Understanding of database source variables input and output
- Passionate about numbers, good with large data sets and have an analytical and a structured approach to data analysis and problem-solving and love excel.
- Adept at working cross-culturally and across all levels of the organization
- Based in Santa Clara, CA
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or veteran status